I don’t know if you have seen this video yet, I watched it one time through (a little over a minute long), and then tried to watch it again 2 different times, and it was just too painful to endure in it’s entirety. So, of course, I wanted to share it with you.
Okay, I’m sorry you had to witness this, but it does remind me of several things that have relevance to how we live our lives, both publicly, and privately.
- Be prepared. In fact, that’s probably an understatement, be over prepared!
- Have a good back up plan in place. Hey, honestly, no one would have faulted Michael Bay if he would have just reached into his coat pocket, and pulled out some handwritten notes.
- When you confidently declare that you’re just gonna wing it…uh…you need to actually be able to follow through and just wing it!
- Just relax. Whether you’re speaking in front of 30 teenagers, or performing on a stage in front of thousands, just relax. The moment you tense up, start talking REALLY fast, quit breathing properly…well, it’s just a matter of time before you end up on YouTube…and for all the wrong reasons!
- Avoid situations that you are not qualified to be in. This is another post in the making right here, but don’t be afraid to SAY NO! This whole situation could have been avoided if Michael Bay had just stuck with what he is really qualified and gifted to do, and that’s make incredible movies where a lot of stuff gets blown up!
In this digital age, make this commitment to NOT become infamous!!!